Places to see!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One of those days!

If your anything like me, sometimes you just don't feel like doing anything. You want to sit at home on the couch, watch Food Network and take time just to relax. And no matter how long you spend on the computer looking at different exercises, healthy foods, and other healthy things, your not helping yourself.

Today has been one of those days. I was so exhausted when I woke up this morning, I almost fell asleep in the shower! Did manage to grab a quick breakfast to eat on the way to class. (Go me!) But, I got a headache in class and it just would not go away! By the time I got home it was so bad I didn't want to move. So honestly, I didn't. My fiance went and grabbed us lunch, and not long after I was sound asleep on the couch! I'm happy to say that after my nap my head is better, and here I am typing away.

Now I'm going to be honest, I have days when I don't wanna do anything and I feel just fine. I just simply don't want to do anything. And I no we all have those days. When we have those days, sometimes all we need is the motivation to do something. And sometimes, you can spend the day getting motivated and it will last you a while. And that is the best kind of motivation, the kind that stays with you.

Have you ever hear of TED? If not I strongly suggest you check it out! I first heard about it in one of my classes, as there are some great motivational and helpful teaching videos. But I wanted to explore, and I found wonderful fitness and health videos as well! Here are a couple of my favorite.

Jamie Oliver -- Teach Every Child About Food -- GREAT Video!


A.J Jacobs -- How Healthy Living Nearly Killed Me

And these are just two videos! There are so many more out there, even just on TED there are hundreds more. Find your own motivation, find what motivates you, it WILL be different for every single one of you. Find what works! 


No comments:

Post a Comment