Places to see!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

What's For Lunch? Healthy Options

I know its been a while since I've posted so I'd like to give you all an update! I'm still chugging along with the eating healthier goals I have. I still haven't quite done as good as I should be. I'm back to college and have super busy days becoming a teacher. So I will admit its been very hard to stay healthy. I've been so busy, its just so much easier to just grab something quick and go.

I've noticed my biggest issue is healthy lunches. This week, I've done absolutely terrible with my lunches. I've had single serving frozen pizzas, shrimp poppers, and not so healthy sandwiches. Now I will say yesterday for lunch I had Subway, and they can be a wonderful resource for healthy lunches. Just really watch your condiments! I think it's about time to go for this thing fully. So I've compiled some super recipes, both quick and healthy. No more excuses for fast food or unhealthy lunches! Wanna know something really cool? All these wonderful recipes are under 500 calories!





Caprese Salad Pita Pockets

Greek Pasta Salad

Carrot & houmous roll-ups


*Disclosure- These recipes are compiled from all over the web. They are not my own recipe and I do not wish to take credit for them. Each caption will link you to the original site and recipe.

I hope these recipes give you a few ideas and get your brain flowing with a few healthy alternatives to lunch! Not your style? Pinterest has an "endless" supply of great healthy meals! Leftovers from dinner are always great the next day for lunch as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment